“From Corporate to CEO”
In today’s show Rob and Leon wax lyrical with Tom Hunt, who is a Founder of Virtual Valley: a platform that connects Entrepreneurs and Rock star Virtual Assistants with the mission of giving Entrepreneurs back 1 million hours of their time by 2018.
Tom has been a featured TEDx Speaker and made an appearance on Dragon’s Den to seek investment for one his business ideas, this is a super episode to learn how to get more from the corporate world and pursue carving a career on your on your own terms.
Also in the show
Here’s just a few things you learn;
- The low-cost way to test Your business ideas in real time if you sell physical products to see if you have a valid business idea.
- How and why you need to act on business ideas even if they seem utterly ludicrous to the majority of people.
- Find out the decision Tom made that would have his parents, friends and associates mortified shocked and hopping mad when he shared how he was leaving his secure cushy job.
- Tom explains how to find new income streams and opportunities in your “fire-fighting” frustrating periods of business. That can outperform your main business revenue.
- The two must read books that can act as a caveat to increase productivity and throw open the doors of success and save you a Rolex worth of time.
- The neat road map to escape the 9-5, to help you transition in to the world of business without detrimentally hurting your income. (This advice is priceless).
- Learn how not to get your fingers burnt when buying online businesses from sites from like Flipper, which unfortunately happened to Tom. We share a service that can keep that from happening to you.
- Want an Iron clad strategy for coming up with brand name that commands attention?
- 2mins from the end of podcast Tom shares how he came up with company name Virtual Valley. Branding consultants would charge a pretty penny for this.
Hit play now to get even more elevating knowledge to soar you to higher heights of productivity and profitability.
- Please stop following the map we reward those that draw maps not follow them.
- Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More & Working Less by Sam Carpenter
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You by Warrillow, John