“How One Man’s Vision is changing education at Grass Roots Level”
In this week’s podcast we interview Jazz Rose, who is the Founder and Director of Education at J and C Academy. He started his company at 17 years of age and has built an inspiring social enterprise that is revolutionizing the educational system which is impacting 30,000 children each week in London and home counties.
Heather is the Author of… Sexy Boss: How the empowerment of Women is changing the Rule Book for Sex, Money and Success.
Also in the show
Here’s just a few things you learn;
- Discover how the PRIDE acronym can help you live a fulfilled life this has been embedded into Jazz’s DNA from his formative years playing football at academy level.
- Listen to Jazz’s formula for making learning more fun by creating an experience where academics are fused flawlessly with sport to impact 30,000 children each week.
- Discover why changes in legislation can be rocket fuel to your business when you look for opportunity that the untrained eye can’t see…
- Hear how Jazz’s unique approach to teaching is raising the self-esteem of the children and building future Leaders.
- Around the 12 minute (mark), Jazz shares how he learnt invaluable lesson from a legal loophole which slashed his turnover by 40 % this could save you thousands of pounds in revenue and huge personal embarrassment.
- Would you like to know the secret that enables fast growth that most entrepreneurs miss and essentially the reason why they have many false starts? You find out around the 19 min mark of the interview and get the complete solution.
- Around the 30 Min Mark we shoot a curve ball question to Jazz around the structure of his working day his answer might just shock you (You’ve been warned).
Hit play now to get even more elevating knowledge to soar you to higher heights of productivity and profitability.
- P ersonal
- R esponsibility
- I n
- D eveloping
- E xcellence)
- To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Persuading, Convincing, and Influencing Others The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy